Check out our new brand!After 12 years as Mike the Marketing Guy I took my own marketing advice and have launched a new company called Limelight Marketing. Check out our new website.
If you are interested in discussing any of these ideas please call me at 604-618-5512 in Vancouver or anywhere in North America at 800-568-8338 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also consult with me by phone by setting up an appointment by clicking here
- Advertising Blogging Branding Business Planning Client Appreciation Direct Mail Email Stationery Humour Logos Marketing Newsletters Open Houses Personal Branding Postcard Marketing Printing Promotional items Prospecting Real Estate Realtor Marketing Refrigerator Marketing SEO Social Networking Stats Ubertor Website Design Web Tools Wordpress
- Writing a Slogan or Tag Line
- Advertising Headlines for Home Ads
- Sponsoring Golf Holes
- Open House Tips for Realtors
- Email Stationery
- Statistics on The Importance of Sales Follow-up? Or Can You Believe Everything You Read on the Internet?
- Top 10 Reasons We Create Wordpress Blogs and Websites
- Direct Mail Campaigns Made Easy
- Realtor Postcard Marketing Ideas
- Realtor Marketing - Do Just Sold Flyers Work?
- RT @LimelightMarket: First weekly guest blog post on Real Estate Weekly website. SEO for Realtors: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly... 5 days ago
- Read our first weekly guest blog post on Real Estate Weekly website. SEO for Realtors: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly shrd.by/wAg8Po 5 days ago
- According to the Financial Post only one-third of deals made with the Sharks actually make it out of the Tank. Based on 70 participants. 5 days ago
- #LimelightMarket just launched a cool new #Ubertor website for North and West Vancouver Realtor Andrew Reid. shrd.by/8Kn2Zv 2 weeks ago
- RT @LimelightMarket: Read the secrets to successful real estate websites and Social Media advice from #LimelightMarket http://t.co/64lnV49X… 2 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: February 2012
If you have a lot of email newsletters or other subscriptions clogging up your inbox you have two options to stop them; you can click on the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of the news letter or use this new … Continue reading