Check out our new brand!After 12 years as Mike the Marketing Guy I took my own marketing advice and have launched a new company called Limelight Marketing. Check out our new website.
If you are interested in discussing any of these ideas please call me at 604-618-5512 in Vancouver or anywhere in North America at 800-568-8338 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also consult with me by phone by setting up an appointment by clicking here
- Advertising Blogging Branding Business Planning Client Appreciation Direct Mail Email Stationery Humour Logos Marketing Newsletters Open Houses Personal Branding Postcard Marketing Printing Promotional items Prospecting Real Estate Realtor Marketing Refrigerator Marketing SEO Social Networking Stats Ubertor Website Design Web Tools Wordpress
- Writing a Slogan or Tag Line
- Advertising Headlines for Home Ads
- Three Ways to Improve the Effectiveness of Your Direct Mail Program
- Donut Boxes etc
- Realtor Marketing - Do Just Sold Flyers Work?
- Open House Tips for Realtors
- Sponsoring Golf Holes
- Email Stationery
- Dollars Off or Percent Off - Which Works Best?
- Statistics on The Importance of Sales Follow-up? Or Can You Believe Everything You Read on the Internet?
- Check out #LimelightMarket guest blog post on REW.ca Branding, Slogans and Logos for Realtors shrd.by/aJN5WZ #REW #Marketing 1 week ago
- RT @REWca: #Marketing for #Realtors: Does giving "swag" to clients/prospects really work? @LimelightMarket @GoodIdeas says... http://t.co/n… 2 weeks ago
- Handshakes - highest bacterial transfer. High-fives cut bacterial transfer > than half. Fist-bumping reduces by 90% Physician’s First Watch 2 weeks ago
- RT @LimelightMarket: New Panda update rolling out; Google takes another stand against "thin" content. Contact @LimelightMarket to learn how… 3 weeks ago
- #Marketing for #Realtors: Why You're Not Getting #referrals & What to Do shrd.by/Pzc8Gv by #Ubertor @LimelightMarket #realestate 3 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: February 2012
If you have a lot of email newsletters or other subscriptions clogging up your inbox you have two options to stop them; you can click on the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of the news letter or use this new … Continue reading