Check out our new brand!After 12 years as Mike the Marketing Guy I took my own marketing advice and have launched a new company called Limelight Marketing. Check out our new website.
If you are interested in discussing any of these ideas please call me at 604-618-5512 in Vancouver or anywhere in North America at 800-568-8338 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also consult with me by phone by setting up an appointment by clicking here
July 2014 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Advertising Blogging Branding Business Planning Client Appreciation Direct Mail Email Stationery Humour Logos Marketing Newsletters Open Houses Personal Branding Postcard Marketing Printing Promotional items Prospecting Real Estate Realtor Marketing Refrigerator Marketing SEO Social Networking Stats Ubertor Website Design Web Tools Wordpress
- Writing a Slogan or Tag Line
- Sponsoring Golf Holes
- Advertising Headlines for Home Ads
- Statistics on The Importance of Sales Follow-up? Or Can You Believe Everything You Read on the Internet?
- Realtor Marketing - Do Just Sold Flyers Work?
- Email Stationery
- Open House Survey
- Open House Tips for Realtors
- Top 10 Reasons We Create Wordpress Blogs and Websites
- Golf Tournaments - Sponsoring Holes and Signage
- RT @LimelightMarket: First weekly guest blog post on Real Estate Weekly website. SEO for Realtors: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly... 21 hours ago
- Read our first weekly guest blog post on Real Estate Weekly website. SEO for Realtors: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly shrd.by/wAg8Po 21 hours ago
- According to the Financial Post only one-third of deals made with the Sharks actually make it out of the Tank. Based on 70 participants. 1 day ago
- #LimelightMarket just launched a cool new #Ubertor website for North and West Vancouver Realtor Andrew Reid. shrd.by/8Kn2Zv 1 week ago
- RT @LimelightMarket: Read the secrets to successful real estate websites and Social Media advice from #LimelightMarket http://t.co/64lnV49X… 2 weeks ago
Category Archives: Stats
Ever wondered what is happening on the internet throughout the day? How about every minute? Below is an Infographic by Shanghai Web Designers that depicts the activity on the internet over one minute. Check out the list below the image. … Continue reading
A recent Pew Research Center Social & Demographic Trends Survey on Aging among a nationally representative sample of 2,969 adults uncovers some interesting characteristics of senior’s lives. Survey respondents ages 18 to 29 believe that the average person becomes old … Continue reading
Watch out for a new brand of consumer in 2008: the Middle-aged Simplifier According to John Quelch, a non-executive director of WPP Group plc, the world’s second largest marketing services company, they spent the boom years accumulating status symbols. “As … Continue reading