Check out our new brand!After 12 years as Mike the Marketing Guy I took my own marketing advice and have launched a new company called Limelight Marketing. Check out our new website.
If you are interested in discussing any of these ideas please call me at 604-618-5512 in Vancouver or anywhere in North America at 800-568-8338 or email me at email@example.com. You can also consult with me by phone by setting up an appointment by clicking here
October 2014 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Advertising Blogging Branding Business Planning Client Appreciation Direct Mail Email Stationery Humour Logos Marketing Newsletters Open Houses Personal Branding Postcard Marketing Printing Promotional items Prospecting Real Estate Realtor Marketing Refrigerator Marketing SEO Social Networking Stats Ubertor Website Design Web Tools Wordpress
- Writing a Slogan or Tag Line
- Three Ways to Improve the Effectiveness of Your Direct Mail Program
- Advertising Headlines for Home Ads
- Donut Boxes etc
- Open House Tips for Realtors
- Realtor Marketing - Do Just Sold Flyers Work?
- Sponsoring Golf Holes
- Email Stationery
- Open House Survey
- Dollars Off or Percent Off - Which Works Best?
- Marketing For Realtors: Six Ways to Use Your Sphere of Influence @LimeLightMarket #Ubertor #RealtorMarketing shar.es/1mTbi1 1 hour ago
- Marketing For Realtors: Six Ways to Use Your Sphere of Influence @LimeLightMarket #Ubertor #RealtorMarketing shrd.by/1e6EPD 2 hours ago
- Check out #LimelightMarket guest blog post on REW.ca Branding, Slogans and Logos for Realtors shrd.by/aJN5WZ #REW #Marketing 1 week ago
- RT @REWca: #Marketing for #Realtors: Does giving "swag" to clients/prospects really work? @LimelightMarket @GoodIdeas says... http://t.co/n… 2 weeks ago
- Handshakes - highest bacterial transfer. High-fives cut bacterial transfer > than half. Fist-bumping reduces by 90% Physician’s First Watch 2 weeks ago
Category Archives: Stats
Ever wondered what is happening on the internet throughout the day? How about every minute? Below is an Infographic by Shanghai Web Designers that depicts the activity on the internet over one minute. Check out the list below the image. … Continue reading
A recent Pew Research Center Social & Demographic Trends Survey on Aging among a nationally representative sample of 2,969 adults uncovers some interesting characteristics of senior’s lives. Survey respondents ages 18 to 29 believe that the average person becomes old … Continue reading
Watch out for a new brand of consumer in 2008: the Middle-aged Simplifier According to John Quelch, a non-executive director of WPP Group plc, the world’s second largest marketing services company, they spent the boom years accumulating status symbols. “As … Continue reading