Check out our new brand!After 12 years as Mike the Marketing Guy I took my own marketing advice and have launched a new company called Limelight Marketing. Check out our new website.
If you are interested in discussing any of these ideas please call me at 604-618-5512 in Vancouver or anywhere in North America at 800-568-8338 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also consult with me by phone by setting up an appointment by clicking here
July 2014 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Advertising Blogging Branding Business Planning Client Appreciation Direct Mail Email Stationery Humour Logos Marketing Newsletters Open Houses Personal Branding Postcard Marketing Printing Promotional items Prospecting Real Estate Realtor Marketing Refrigerator Marketing SEO Social Networking Stats Ubertor Website Design Web Tools Wordpress
- Writing a Slogan or Tag Line
- Advertising Headlines for Home Ads
- Sponsoring Golf Holes
- Realtor Postcard Marketing Ideas
- Open House Tips for Realtors
- Statistics on The Importance of Sales Follow-up? Or Can You Believe Everything You Read on the Internet?
- Email Stationery
- Realtor Marketing - Do Just Sold Flyers Work?
- Top 10 Reasons We Create Wordpress Blogs and Websites
- Donut Boxes etc
- #LimelightMarket just launched a cool new #Ubertor website for North and West Vancouver Realtor Andrew Reid. shrd.by/8Kn2Zv 1 week ago
- RT @LimelightMarket: Read the secrets to successful real estate websites and Social Media advice from #LimelightMarket http://t.co/64lnV49X… 2 weeks ago
- RT @LimelightMarket: New contemporary looking #Ubertor website for Seattle Realtors Kelley Meister & Amie Stewart meisterstewart.com ht… 3 weeks ago
- Why I am being flooded with subscribe emails? The new CAN-SPAM legislation does not affect existing business or non-business relationships. 3 weeks ago
- RT @LimelightMarket: Check out the new #Ubertor website and branding we just launched for #Realtor Navin Bhatia of Angell Hasman http://t.c… 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Marketing
It’s no secret that the economy is affecting people more than we can ignore as marketers. Higher gas prices are changing travel patterns and the sub-prime problems have impacted the renovation and furnishings sectors just to name two obvious issues. … Continue reading
Regardless of what you are selling or type of business you are in knowing as much about your customers is important to your success. As part of the Baby Boomer generation the recent third Quarterly Boomer Report “How Well Do … Continue reading
Sometimes an idea comes for a post from real life experience and I sit down and crank out a list of do’s and don’ts related to the subject. This time my pet peeve is cell phones and while researching the … Continue reading