Check out our new brand!After 12 years as Mike the Marketing Guy I took my own marketing advice and have launched a new company called Limelight Marketing. Check out our new website.
If you are interested in discussing any of these ideas please call me at 604-618-5512 in Vancouver or anywhere in North America at 800-568-8338 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also consult with me by phone by setting up an appointment by clicking here
- Advertising Blogging Branding Business Planning Client Appreciation Direct Mail Email Stationery Humour Logos Marketing Newsletters Open Houses Personal Branding Postcard Marketing Printing Promotional items Prospecting Real Estate Realtor Marketing Refrigerator Marketing SEO Social Networking Stats Ubertor Website Design Web Tools Wordpress
- Writing a Slogan or Tag Line
- Advertising Headlines for Home Ads
- Realtor Marketing - Do Just Sold Flyers Work?
- Donut Boxes etc
- Sponsoring Golf Holes
- Email Stationery
- Open House Tips for Realtors
- Golf Tournaments - Sponsoring Holes and Signage
- Open House Survey
- Statistics on The Importance of Sales Follow-up? Or Can You Believe Everything You Read on the Internet?
- RT @REWca: #Realtor tips: Wondering if direct mail marketing still works? It does if you do it like this, says @LimelightMarket http://t.co… 13 hours ago
- Chinese real estate investment reflects the promise of Canada - @tinamak #Vancouver shrd.by/vWTZSl via @huffpostbc 16 hours ago
- Three Ways to Improve the Effectiveness of Your Direct Mail Program shrd.by/BdctPn 1 day ago
- Top four reasons people delete friends are because their posts are frequent or trivial posts, polarizing, inappropriate, or too mundane. 2 days ago
- Guest blog post by #LimelightMarket - Marketing for Realtors: Making Snail Mail Effective shrd.by/H2Kw21 4 days ago
Tag Archives: Marketing
It’s no secret that the economy is affecting people more than we can ignore as marketers. Higher gas prices are changing travel patterns and the sub-prime problems have impacted the renovation and furnishings sectors just to name two obvious issues. … Continue reading
Regardless of what you are selling or type of business you are in knowing as much about your customers is important to your success. As part of the Baby Boomer generation the recent third Quarterly Boomer Report “How Well Do … Continue reading
Sometimes an idea comes for a post from real life experience and I sit down and crank out a list of do’s and don’ts related to the subject. This time my pet peeve is cell phones and while researching the … Continue reading