While you can go to each website and check your permissions I came across a new website called mypermission.org which makes life so much easier. You just click on the icon and it takes you directly to the Permissions page where you can review which websites and Apps have access to your account and delete old, inactive or unsavoury ones.
If you are interested in discussing any of these ideas please call me at 604-618-5512 in Vancouver or anywhere in North America at 800-568-8338 or email me at email@example.com. http://www.Twitter.com/goodideas
- Advertising Blogging Branding Business Planning Client Appreciation Direct Mail Email Stationery Humour Logos Marketing Newsletters Open Houses Personal Branding Postcard Marketing Printing Promotional items Prospecting Real Estate Realtor Marketing Refrigerator Marketing SEO Social Networking Stats Ubertor Website Design Web Tools
- Writing a Slogan or Tag Line
- Advertising Headlines for Home Ads
- Donut Boxes etc
- How to Make Your Business Card Stand Out
- Email Stationery
- Sponsoring Golf Holes
- Realtor Marketing - Do Just Sold Flyers Work?
- Realtor Postcard Marketing Ideas
- Creating the Perfect Tagline
- Dollars Off or Percent Off - Which Works Best?
- RT @ubertor: 2 newly designed #Ubertor Realtor websites by @LimelightMarket shrd.by/BCdsO7 and shrd.by/P5711l 59 minutes ago
- Need advice on #Ubertor #SEO #Marketing #Slogans? Give me a call. clarity.fm/mikeblaney #clarity #advice @goodideas @limelightmarket 3 days ago
- Marketing Minute Newsletter Volume 1 No 10 shrd.by/P2V9rV 1 week ago
- Marketing Minute Newsletter Volume 1 No 10 shrd.by/z8Mssa 1 week ago
- Brand your Social Media accounts to be more effective. #Ubertor users view our @limelightmarket Social Media services shrd.by/5OOB4C 1 week ago