While you can go to each website and check your permissions I came across a new website called mypermission.org which makes life so much easier. You just click on the icon and it takes you directly to the Permissions page where you can review which websites and Apps have access to your account and delete old, inactive or unsavoury ones.
Check out our new brand!After 12 years as Mike the Marketing Guy I took my own marketing advice and have launched a new company called Limelight Marketing. Check out our new website.
If you are interested in discussing any of these ideas please call me at 604-618-5512 in Vancouver or anywhere in North America at 800-568-8338 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also consult with me by phone by setting up an appointment by clicking here
- Advertising Blogging Branding Business Planning Client Appreciation Direct Mail Email Stationery Humour Logos Marketing Newsletters Open Houses Personal Branding Postcard Marketing Printing Promotional items Prospecting Real Estate Realtor Marketing Refrigerator Marketing SEO Social Networking Stats Ubertor Website Design Web Tools Wordpress
- Latest REW.ca guest blog post from @LimelightMarket #Marketing for Realtors: What Really Matters? shrd.by/ewSVZ0 1 month ago
- #Marketing for Realtors: Get Your Mailings Noticed with Lumpy Mail @LimelightMarket #Ubertor @DirectMail shrd.by/x3N3rb 2 months ago
- Responsive Real Estate Websites by #Ubertor shrd.by/hB7wkT via @ubertor and @LimelightMarket Call us for your new Responsive website 2 months ago
- 3,369 new condo units are scheduled for completion in Calgary this year: shrd.by/TwdWdw via @BBHWest @LimelightMarket 2 months ago
- #Marketing for# Realtors: A Four-Step Plan to Gain New Clients from #Expired Listings shrd.by/OpmV6j @LimelightMarket #Ubertor 2 months ago