Check out our new brand!After 12 years as Mike the Marketing Guy I took my own marketing advice and have launched a new company called Limelight Marketing. Check out our new website.
If you are interested in discussing any of these ideas please call me at 604-618-5512 in Vancouver or anywhere in North America at 800-568-8338 or email me at email@example.com. You can also consult with me by phone by setting up an appointment by clicking here
- Advertising Blogging Branding Business Planning Client Appreciation Direct Mail Email Stationery Humour Logos Marketing Newsletters Open Houses Personal Branding Postcard Marketing Printing Promotional items Prospecting Real Estate Realtor Marketing Refrigerator Marketing SEO Social Networking Stats Ubertor Website Design Web Tools Wordpress
- Advertising Headlines for Home Ads
- Writing a Slogan or Tag Line
- Sponsoring Golf Holes
- Golf Tournaments - Sponsoring Holes and Signage
- Realtor Marketing - Do Just Sold Flyers Work?
- Donut Boxes etc
- Open House Survey
- So How Do People Really Search For a Home on the Internet?
- Make Your Direct Mail Stand Out - "Quirky" Holiday Marketing
- Direct Mail Campaigns Made Easy
- What a great night at Diner en Blanc. shrd.by/blovHg 1 week ago
- @Shawhelp problem solved. Thanks 1 month ago
- @Shawhelp are there outages in North Vancouver at this time? 1 month ago
- What Happens in an Internet Minute in 2016? visualcapitalist.com/what-happens-i… via @Visualcap 2 months ago
- It takes 36.9 years of rent to equal the price of a Vancouver house — much higher than Seattle's 14.5: ctt.ec/U9WjP+ via @BBHwest 2 months ago
Monthly Archives: February 2012
If you have a lot of email newsletters or other subscriptions clogging up your inbox you have two options to stop them; you can click on the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of the news letter or use this new … Continue reading