Check out our new brand!After 12 years as Mike the Marketing Guy I took my own marketing advice and have launched a new company called Limelight Marketing. Check out our new website.
If you are interested in discussing any of these ideas please call me at 604-618-5512 in Vancouver or anywhere in North America at 800-568-8338 or email me at email@example.com. You can also consult with me by phone by setting up an appointment by clicking here
- Advertising Blogging Branding Business Planning Client Appreciation Direct Mail Email Stationery Humour Logos Marketing Newsletters Open Houses Personal Branding Postcard Marketing Printing Promotional items Prospecting Real Estate Realtor Marketing Refrigerator Marketing SEO Social Networking Stats Ubertor Website Design Web Tools Wordpress
- Writing a Slogan or Tag Line
- Advertising Headlines for Home Ads
- Statistics on The Importance of Sales Follow-up? Or Can You Believe Everything You Read on the Internet?
- Realtor Marketing - Do Just Sold Flyers Work?
- Donut Boxes etc
- Realtor Postcard Marketing Ideas
- Open House Tips for Realtors
- Sponsoring Golf Holes
- Golf Tournaments - Sponsoring Holes and Signage
- Email Stationery
- #Marketing for Realtors: Get Your Mailings Noticed with Lumpy Mail @LimelightMarket #Ubertor @DirectMail shrd.by/x3N3rb 4 days ago
- Responsive Real Estate Websites by #Ubertor shrd.by/hB7wkT via @ubertor and @LimelightMarket Call us for your new Responsive website 2 weeks ago
- 3,369 new condo units are scheduled for completion in Calgary this year: shrd.by/TwdWdw via @BBHWest @LimelightMarket 2 weeks ago
- #Marketing for# Realtors: A Four-Step Plan to Gain New Clients from #Expired Listings shrd.by/OpmV6j @LimelightMarket #Ubertor 2 weeks ago
- Detached home values in #EastVan climbed 12.2% from Jan '14 - Jan '15: shrd.by/jx2LhP via @BBHWest 3 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: February 2012
If you have a lot of email newsletters or other subscriptions clogging up your inbox you have two options to stop them; you can click on the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of the news letter or use this new … Continue reading