Check out our new brand!After 12 years as Mike the Marketing Guy I took my own marketing advice and have launched a new company called Limelight Marketing. Check out our new website.
If you are interested in discussing any of these ideas please call me at 604-618-5512 in Vancouver or anywhere in North America at 800-568-8338 or email me at email@example.com. You can also consult with me by phone by setting up an appointment by clicking here
- Advertising Blogging Branding Business Planning Client Appreciation Direct Mail Email Stationery Humour Logos Marketing Newsletters Open Houses Personal Branding Postcard Marketing Printing Promotional items Prospecting Real Estate Realtor Marketing Refrigerator Marketing SEO Social Networking Stats Ubertor Website Design Web Tools Wordpress
- Writing a Slogan or Tag Line
- Advertising Headlines for Home Ads
- Sponsoring Golf Holes
- Donut Boxes etc
- Golf Tournaments - Sponsoring Holes and Signage
- Realtor Marketing - Do Just Sold Flyers Work?
- Free Coffee Cups - Handheld Branding
- Wall Growth Charts
- Critiquing Catchy Real Estate Slogans
- Dollars Off or Percent Off - Which Works Best?
- New website for movie Only God Can onlygodcanmovie.com. Direction by Fanology Social, fanologysocial.com http://t.co/O8ZAecD0yB 3 months ago
- #Muskoka #Website for Realtor Ragan Zilic's. "Make you feel at home in Muskoka". #Ubertor CMS. homesbyragan.com http://t.co/ohBSDv11OC 3 months ago
- China's new QDII2 Qualified Domestic Individual Investor Programme can potentially bring $24,787,500,000 of real estate investment to Canada 3 months ago
- The Periodic Table Of SEO Success Factors: 2015 Edition Now Released shrd.by/ZDMnS2 via @sengineland 3 months ago
- Primary homes of wealthy Canadians worth $1.5M on average. In BC the average is $3.9M: shrd.by/hm3Ns1 via @BBHWest 4 months ago
Monthly Archives: February 2012
If you have a lot of email newsletters or other subscriptions clogging up your inbox you have two options to stop them; you can click on the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of the news letter or use this new … Continue reading