Check out our new brand!After 12 years as Mike the Marketing Guy I took my own marketing advice and have launched a new company called Limelight Marketing. Check out our new website.
If you are interested in discussing any of these ideas please call me at 604-618-5512 in Vancouver or anywhere in North America at 800-568-8338 or email me at email@example.com. You can also consult with me by phone by setting up an appointment by clicking here
October 2015 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Advertising Blogging Branding Business Planning Client Appreciation Direct Mail Email Stationery Humour Logos Marketing Newsletters Open Houses Personal Branding Postcard Marketing Printing Promotional items Prospecting Real Estate Realtor Marketing Refrigerator Marketing SEO Social Networking Stats Ubertor Website Design Web Tools Wordpress
- Writing a Slogan or Tag Line
- Advertising Headlines for Home Ads
- Realtor Marketing - Do Just Sold Flyers Work?
- Open House Survey
- Sponsoring Golf Holes
- Direct Mail Campaigns Made Easy
- Dollars Off or Percent Off - Which Works Best?
- Open House Tips for Realtors
- Client Appreciation “return on experience” vs “return on investment"
- Napkin Advertising
- New website for movie Only God Can onlygodcanmovie.com. Direction by Fanology Social, fanologysocial.com http://t.co/O8ZAecD0yB 3 months ago
- #Muskoka #Website for Realtor Ragan Zilic's. "Make you feel at home in Muskoka". #Ubertor CMS. homesbyragan.com http://t.co/ohBSDv11OC 3 months ago
- China's new QDII2 Qualified Domestic Individual Investor Programme can potentially bring $24,787,500,000 of real estate investment to Canada 3 months ago
- The Periodic Table Of SEO Success Factors: 2015 Edition Now Released shrd.by/ZDMnS2 via @sengineland 3 months ago
- Primary homes of wealthy Canadians worth $1.5M on average. In BC the average is $3.9M: shrd.by/hm3Ns1 via @BBHWest 4 months ago
Author Archives: Mike Blaney
According to Nielsen’s latest Trust In Advertising report. The good news for advertisers is that consumers around the globe are more trusting now than they were several years ago. In fact, the study reveals that trust in online advertising is … Continue reading
#1 Use Headlines That Grab Attention You have five seconds or less to make enough of an impact on the reader that they will either set aside your direct mail for reading later or flip it over while they are … Continue reading
We offer a wide range of marketing services from branding to direct mail to slogans and websites using the Ubertor platform, but over the past 6 months we have added WordPress websites and blogs to the list of services we … Continue reading
This advice on how to create and effective ad from Jay Levinson “The Father of Guerilla Marketing” can be applied to almost all of your marketing. TAKING ADVANTAGE OF SCAN MOTION Here is a way for to create print ads … Continue reading
New Ubertor Website Design We just finished designing Team Hamre’s website. They came to us with a cluttered site with a narrow template. We customized their site using the Ubertor Platform. Click here to launch the project My team at … Continue reading
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2013 annual report for this blog. Here’s an excerpt: The Louvre Museum has 8.5 million visitors per year. This blog was viewed about 130,000 times in 2013. If it were an exhibit at … Continue reading
Here are 5 simple ways to improve and strengthen your client relationships. 1) Think about them Remember special occasions like birthdays, anniversaries or the day you first started working with them. It doesn’t have to be a formal card, but … Continue reading