Check out our new brand!After 12 years as Mike the Marketing Guy I took my own marketing advice and have launched a new company called Limelight Marketing. Check out our new website.
If you are interested in discussing any of these ideas please call me at 604-618-5512 in Vancouver or anywhere in North America at 800-568-8338 or email me at email@example.com. You can also consult with me by phone by setting up an appointment by clicking here
July 2015 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Advertising Blogging Branding Business Planning Client Appreciation Direct Mail Email Stationery Humour Logos Marketing Newsletters Open Houses Personal Branding Postcard Marketing Printing Promotional items Prospecting Real Estate Realtor Marketing Refrigerator Marketing SEO Social Networking Stats Ubertor Website Design Web Tools Wordpress
- Writing a Slogan or Tag Line
- Advertising Headlines for Home Ads
- Sponsoring Golf Holes
- Realtor Marketing - Do Just Sold Flyers Work?
- Golf Tournaments - Sponsoring Holes and Signage
- Donut Boxes etc
- Dollars Off or Percent Off - Which Works Best?
- Why People Surf the Internet
- Consumer Trust In Advertising
- More on Headshots
- New website for movie Only God Can onlygodcanmovie.com. Direction by Fanology Social, fanologysocial.com http://t.co/O8ZAecD0yB 4 days ago
- #Muskoka #Website for Realtor Ragan Zilic's. "Make you feel at home in Muskoka". #Ubertor CMS. homesbyragan.com http://t.co/ohBSDv11OC 6 days ago
- China's new QDII2 Qualified Domestic Individual Investor Programme can potentially bring $24,787,500,000 of real estate investment to Canada 2 weeks ago
- The Periodic Table Of SEO Success Factors: 2015 Edition Now Released shrd.by/ZDMnS2 via @sengineland 2 weeks ago
- Primary homes of wealthy Canadians worth $1.5M on average. In BC the average is $3.9M: shrd.by/hm3Ns1 via @BBHWest 1 month ago
Category Archives: Blogging
Top 10 lists are always interesting so this is a list of the most frequently read blog posts of 2011. The first blog post about writing slogans and tagline had 37,550 views in 2011 and has had 97,774 views since … Continue reading
Everybody needs a list to end the year so I am publishing My Top 25 Blog Posts for 2010. This was a milestone year as I surpassed 500,000 views of my blog yesterday. Writing a Slogan or Tag Line How … Continue reading
I am a bit of a marketing nut and read as much as I can about all aspects of marketing. Most of my ideas germinate from my research and I glean as much as I can from a wide range … Continue reading