Check out our new brand!After 12 years as Mike the Marketing Guy I took my own marketing advice and have launched a new company called Limelight Marketing. Check out our new website.
If you are interested in discussing any of these ideas please call me at 604-618-5512 in Vancouver or anywhere in North America at 800-568-8338 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also consult with me by phone by setting up an appointment by clicking here
July 2016 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Advertising Blogging Branding Business Planning Client Appreciation Direct Mail Email Stationery Humour Logos Marketing Newsletters Open Houses Personal Branding Postcard Marketing Printing Promotional items Prospecting Real Estate Realtor Marketing Refrigerator Marketing SEO Social Networking Stats Ubertor Website Design Web Tools Wordpress
- Advertising Headlines for Home Ads
- Writing a Slogan or Tag Line
- Sponsoring Golf Holes
- Golf Tournaments - Sponsoring Holes and Signage
- Realtor Marketing - Do Just Sold Flyers Work?
- Open House Survey
- Donut Boxes etc
- Direct Mail Campaigns Made Easy
- The Five Key Factors in Selling A Home
- Dollars Off or Percent Off - Which Works Best?
- @Shawhelp problem solved. Thanks 1 week ago
- @Shawhelp are there outages in North Vancouver at this time? 1 week ago
- What Happens in an Internet Minute in 2016? visualcapitalist.com/what-happens-i… via @Visualcap 3 weeks ago
- It takes 36.9 years of rent to equal the price of a Vancouver house — much higher than Seattle's 14.5: ctt.ec/U9WjP+ via @BBHwest 1 month ago
- Nearly half the Canadian Millennials who plan to own a home have no portion of a down payment saved: ow.ly/4Uvg300JBcE via @BBHwest 1 month ago
Category Archives: Blogging
Top 10 lists are always interesting so this is a list of the most frequently read blog posts of 2011. The first blog post about writing slogans and tagline had 37,550 views in 2011 and has had 97,774 views since … Continue reading
Everybody needs a list to end the year so I am publishing My Top 25 Blog Posts for 2010. This was a milestone year as I surpassed 500,000 views of my blog yesterday. Writing a Slogan or Tag Line How … Continue reading
I am a bit of a marketing nut and read as much as I can about all aspects of marketing. Most of my ideas germinate from my research and I glean as much as I can from a wide range … Continue reading