Check out our new brand!After 12 years as Mike the Marketing Guy I took my own marketing advice and have launched a new company called Limelight Marketing. Check out our new website.
If you are interested in discussing any of these ideas please call me at 604-618-5512 in Vancouver or anywhere in North America at 800-568-8338 or email me at email@example.com. You can also consult with me by phone by setting up an appointment by clicking here
May 2016 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Advertising Blogging Branding Business Planning Client Appreciation Direct Mail Email Stationery Humour Logos Marketing Newsletters Open Houses Personal Branding Postcard Marketing Printing Promotional items Prospecting Real Estate Realtor Marketing Refrigerator Marketing SEO Social Networking Stats Ubertor Website Design Web Tools Wordpress
- Advertising Headlines for Home Ads
- Writing a Slogan or Tag Line
- Sponsoring Golf Holes
- Donut Boxes etc
- Marketing Planning Acid Test
- Open House Survey
- Dollars Off or Percent Off - Which Works Best?
- Realtor Marketing - Do Just Sold Flyers Work?
- Golf Tournaments - Sponsoring Holes and Signage
- Open House Tip #4 - Invite the Neighbors
- @RebeccaPermack Please phone or email I am sure we can clear this up. Twitter is an odd place to resolve issues. 2 weeks ago
- Vancouver home sales totalled 5,173 in March, the most of any month ever: shrd.by/Q6M8oP via @BBHwest 1 month ago
- This is a custom designed Wordpress #website for Muskoka Contractors Lovegrove Construction lovegroveconstruction.com https://t.co/JA87TEBruH 5 months ago
- Check out this #website for Kelowna #Realtor Justin O'Connor using the #Wordpress platform justinoconnor.com https://t.co/2XfV69KMFk 5 months ago
- #Ubertor website for Team Tonkinson. Responsive, mobile friendly, COOL Features on this one tonkinsonteam.com https://t.co/1p9kqhCssc 5 months ago
Category Archives: Stats
Ever wondered what is happening on the internet throughout the day? How about every minute? Below is an Infographic by Shanghai Web Designers that depicts the activity on the internet over one minute. Check out the list below the image. … Continue reading
A recent Pew Research Center Social & Demographic Trends Survey on Aging among a nationally representative sample of 2,969 adults uncovers some interesting characteristics of senior’s lives. Survey respondents ages 18 to 29 believe that the average person becomes old … Continue reading
Watch out for a new brand of consumer in 2008: the Middle-aged Simplifier According to John Quelch, a non-executive director of WPP Group plc, the world’s second largest marketing services company, they spent the boom years accumulating status symbols. “As … Continue reading