Check out our new brand!After 12 years as Mike the Marketing Guy I took my own marketing advice and have launched a new company called Limelight Marketing. Check out our new website.
If you are interested in discussing any of these ideas please call me at 604-618-5512 in Vancouver or anywhere in North America at 800-568-8338 or email me at email@example.com. You can also consult with me by phone by setting up an appointment by clicking here
March 2015 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Advertising Blogging Branding Business Planning Client Appreciation Direct Mail Email Stationery Humour Logos Marketing Newsletters Open Houses Personal Branding Postcard Marketing Printing Promotional items Prospecting Real Estate Realtor Marketing Refrigerator Marketing SEO Social Networking Stats Ubertor Website Design Web Tools Wordpress
- Writing a Slogan or Tag Line
- Advertising Headlines for Home Ads
- Donut Boxes etc
- Statistics on The Importance of Sales Follow-up? Or Can You Believe Everything You Read on the Internet?
- Realtor Postcard Marketing Ideas
- Realtor Marketing - Do Just Sold Flyers Work?
- Direct Mail Campaigns Made Easy
- Email Stationery
- Open House Tips for Realtors
- Sponsoring Golf Holes
- #Marketing for Realtors: Get Your Mailings Noticed with Lumpy Mail @LimelightMarket #Ubertor @DirectMail shrd.by/x3N3rb 1 week ago
- Responsive Real Estate Websites by #Ubertor shrd.by/hB7wkT via @ubertor and @LimelightMarket Call us for your new Responsive website 2 weeks ago
- 3,369 new condo units are scheduled for completion in Calgary this year: shrd.by/TwdWdw via @BBHWest @LimelightMarket 2 weeks ago
- #Marketing for# Realtors: A Four-Step Plan to Gain New Clients from #Expired Listings shrd.by/OpmV6j @LimelightMarket #Ubertor 3 weeks ago
- Detached home values in #EastVan climbed 12.2% from Jan '14 - Jan '15: shrd.by/jx2LhP via @BBHWest 3 weeks ago
Category Archives: Stats
Ever wondered what is happening on the internet throughout the day? How about every minute? Below is an Infographic by Shanghai Web Designers that depicts the activity on the internet over one minute. Check out the list below the image. … Continue reading
A recent Pew Research Center Social & Demographic Trends Survey on Aging among a nationally representative sample of 2,969 adults uncovers some interesting characteristics of senior’s lives. Survey respondents ages 18 to 29 believe that the average person becomes old … Continue reading
Watch out for a new brand of consumer in 2008: the Middle-aged Simplifier According to John Quelch, a non-executive director of WPP Group plc, the world’s second largest marketing services company, they spent the boom years accumulating status symbols. “As … Continue reading