Check out our new brand!After 12 years as Mike the Marketing Guy I took my own marketing advice and have launched a new company called Limelight Marketing. Check out our new website.
If you are interested in discussing any of these ideas please call me at 604-618-5512 in Vancouver or anywhere in North America at 800-568-8338 or email me at email@example.com. You can also consult with me by phone by setting up an appointment by clicking here
July 2016 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Advertising Blogging Branding Business Planning Client Appreciation Direct Mail Email Stationery Humour Logos Marketing Newsletters Open Houses Personal Branding Postcard Marketing Printing Promotional items Prospecting Real Estate Realtor Marketing Refrigerator Marketing SEO Social Networking Stats Ubertor Website Design Web Tools Wordpress
- Advertising Headlines for Home Ads
- Writing a Slogan or Tag Line
- Sponsoring Golf Holes
- Golf Tournaments - Sponsoring Holes and Signage
- Donut Boxes etc
- Dollars Off or Percent Off - Which Works Best?
- Open House Tip #4 - Invite the Neighbors
- Statistics on The Importance of Sales Follow-up? Or Can You Believe Everything You Read on the Internet?
- Realtor Marketing - Do Just Sold Flyers Work?
- Open House Survey
- @Shawhelp problem solved. Thanks 1 week ago
- @Shawhelp are there outages in North Vancouver at this time? 1 week ago
- What Happens in an Internet Minute in 2016? visualcapitalist.com/what-happens-i… via @Visualcap 4 weeks ago
- It takes 36.9 years of rent to equal the price of a Vancouver house — much higher than Seattle's 14.5: ctt.ec/U9WjP+ via @BBHwest 1 month ago
- Nearly half the Canadian Millennials who plan to own a home have no portion of a down payment saved: ow.ly/4Uvg300JBcE via @BBHwest 1 month ago