Check out our new brand!After 12 years as Mike the Marketing Guy I took my own marketing advice and have launched a new company called Limelight Marketing. Check out our new website.
If you are interested in discussing any of these ideas please call me at 604-618-5512 in Vancouver or anywhere in North America at 800-568-8338 or email me at email@example.com. You can also consult with me by phone by setting up an appointment by clicking here
November 2015 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Advertising Blogging Branding Business Planning Client Appreciation Direct Mail Email Stationery Humour Logos Marketing Newsletters Open Houses Personal Branding Postcard Marketing Printing Promotional items Prospecting Real Estate Realtor Marketing Refrigerator Marketing SEO Social Networking Stats Ubertor Website Design Web Tools Wordpress
- Writing a Slogan or Tag Line
- Advertising Headlines for Home Ads
- Dollars Off or Percent Off - Which Works Best?
- Donut Boxes etc
- Why People Surf the Internet
- Realtor Marketing - Do Just Sold Flyers Work?
- Tips For Writing Your Professional Bio
- Open House Survey
- A Vending Machine That Dispenses Free Samples
- Sponsoring Golf Holes
- New website for movie Only God Can onlygodcanmovie.com. Direction by Fanology Social, fanologysocial.com http://t.co/O8ZAecD0yB 4 months ago
- #Muskoka #Website for Realtor Ragan Zilic's. "Make you feel at home in Muskoka". #Ubertor CMS. homesbyragan.com http://t.co/ohBSDv11OC 4 months ago
- China's new QDII2 Qualified Domestic Individual Investor Programme can potentially bring $24,787,500,000 of real estate investment to Canada 5 months ago
- The Periodic Table Of SEO Success Factors: 2015 Edition Now Released shrd.by/ZDMnS2 via @sengineland 5 months ago
- Primary homes of wealthy Canadians worth $1.5M on average. In BC the average is $3.9M: shrd.by/hm3Ns1 via @BBHWest 5 months ago
Tag Archives: Marketing
It’s no secret that the economy is affecting people more than we can ignore as marketers. Higher gas prices are changing travel patterns and the sub-prime problems have impacted the renovation and furnishings sectors just to name two obvious issues. … Continue reading
Regardless of what you are selling or type of business you are in knowing as much about your customers is important to your success. As part of the Baby Boomer generation the recent third Quarterly Boomer Report “How Well Do … Continue reading
Sometimes an idea comes for a post from real life experience and I sit down and crank out a list of do’s and don’ts related to the subject. This time my pet peeve is cell phones and while researching the … Continue reading