Check out our new brand!After 12 years as Mike the Marketing Guy I took my own marketing advice and have launched a new company called Limelight Marketing. Check out our new website.
If you are interested in discussing any of these ideas please call me at 604-618-5512 in Vancouver or anywhere in North America at 800-568-8338 or email me at email@example.com. You can also consult with me by phone by setting up an appointment by clicking here
April 2015 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Advertising Blogging Branding Business Planning Client Appreciation Direct Mail Email Stationery Humour Logos Marketing Newsletters Open Houses Personal Branding Postcard Marketing Printing Promotional items Prospecting Real Estate Realtor Marketing Refrigerator Marketing SEO Social Networking Stats Ubertor Website Design Web Tools Wordpress
- Writing a Slogan or Tag Line
- Advertising Headlines for Home Ads
- Open House Tips for Realtors
- Realtor Marketing - Do Just Sold Flyers Work?
- Sponsoring Golf Holes
- Donut Boxes etc
- Golf Tournaments - Sponsoring Holes and Signage
- Napkin Advertising
- Wall Growth Charts
- Statistics on The Importance of Sales Follow-up? Or Can You Believe Everything You Read on the Internet?
- Latest REW.ca guest blog post from @LimelightMarket #Marketing for Realtors: What Really Matters? shrd.by/ewSVZ0 1 month ago
- #Marketing for Realtors: Get Your Mailings Noticed with Lumpy Mail @LimelightMarket #Ubertor @DirectMail shrd.by/x3N3rb 1 month ago
- Responsive Real Estate Websites by #Ubertor shrd.by/hB7wkT via @ubertor and @LimelightMarket Call us for your new Responsive website 2 months ago
- 3,369 new condo units are scheduled for completion in Calgary this year: shrd.by/TwdWdw via @BBHWest @LimelightMarket 2 months ago
- #Marketing for# Realtors: A Four-Step Plan to Gain New Clients from #Expired Listings shrd.by/OpmV6j @LimelightMarket #Ubertor 2 months ago
Tag Archives: Marketing
It’s no secret that the economy is affecting people more than we can ignore as marketers. Higher gas prices are changing travel patterns and the sub-prime problems have impacted the renovation and furnishings sectors just to name two obvious issues. … Continue reading
Regardless of what you are selling or type of business you are in knowing as much about your customers is important to your success. As part of the Baby Boomer generation the recent third Quarterly Boomer Report “How Well Do … Continue reading
Sometimes an idea comes for a post from real life experience and I sit down and crank out a list of do’s and don’ts related to the subject. This time my pet peeve is cell phones and while researching the … Continue reading