Check out our new brand!After 12 years as Mike the Marketing Guy I took my own marketing advice and have launched a new company called Limelight Marketing. Check out our new website.
If you are interested in discussing any of these ideas please call me at 604-618-5512 in Vancouver or anywhere in North America at 800-568-8338 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also consult with me by phone by setting up an appointment by clicking here
February 2016 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
- Advertising Blogging Branding Business Planning Client Appreciation Direct Mail Email Stationery Humour Logos Marketing Newsletters Open Houses Personal Branding Postcard Marketing Printing Promotional items Prospecting Real Estate Realtor Marketing Refrigerator Marketing SEO Social Networking Stats Ubertor Website Design Web Tools Wordpress
- Writing a Slogan or Tag Line
- Advertising Headlines for Home Ads
- Realtor Marketing - Do Just Sold Flyers Work?
- Open House Survey
- The Five Key Factors in Selling A Home
- Donut Boxes etc
- Tips For Writing Your Professional Bio
- Wall Growth Charts
- Direct Mail Campaigns Made Easy
- Dollars Off or Percent Off - Which Works Best?
- This is a custom designed Wordpress #website for Muskoka Contractors Lovegrove Construction lovegroveconstruction.com https://t.co/JA87TEBruH 1 month ago
- Check out this #website for Kelowna #Realtor Justin O'Connor using the #Wordpress platform justinoconnor.com https://t.co/2XfV69KMFk 1 month ago
- #Ubertor website for Team Tonkinson. Responsive, mobile friendly, COOL Features on this one tonkinsonteam.com https://t.co/1p9kqhCssc 1 month ago
- "New Realtor Website" by @GoodIdeas on @LinkedIn shrd.by/JbEdSW 1 month ago
- New website for movie Only God Can onlygodcanmovie.com. Direction by Fanology Social, fanologysocial.com http://t.co/O8ZAecD0yB 7 months ago
Tag Archives: Marketing
It’s no secret that the economy is affecting people more than we can ignore as marketers. Higher gas prices are changing travel patterns and the sub-prime problems have impacted the renovation and furnishings sectors just to name two obvious issues. … Continue reading
Regardless of what you are selling or type of business you are in knowing as much about your customers is important to your success. As part of the Baby Boomer generation the recent third Quarterly Boomer Report “How Well Do … Continue reading
Sometimes an idea comes for a post from real life experience and I sit down and crank out a list of do’s and don’ts related to the subject. This time my pet peeve is cell phones and while researching the … Continue reading