Check out our new brand!After 12 years as Mike the Marketing Guy I took my own marketing advice and have launched a new company called Limelight Marketing. Check out our new website.
If you are interested in discussing any of these ideas please call me at 604-618-5512 in Vancouver or anywhere in North America at 800-568-8338 or email me at email@example.com. You can also consult with me by phone by setting up an appointment by clicking here
October 2016 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Advertising Blogging Branding Business Planning Client Appreciation Direct Mail Email Stationery Humour Logos Marketing Newsletters Open Houses Personal Branding Postcard Marketing Printing Promotional items Prospecting Real Estate Realtor Marketing Refrigerator Marketing SEO Social Networking Stats Ubertor Website Design Web Tools Wordpress
- Advertising Headlines for Home Ads
- Writing a Slogan or Tag Line
- Donut Boxes etc
- Dollars Off or Percent Off - Which Works Best?
- Sponsoring Golf Holes
- Why People Surf the Internet
- The Five Key Factors in Selling A Home
- Golf Tournaments - Sponsoring Holes and Signage
- Realtor Marketing - Do Just Sold Flyers Work?
- Open House Survey
- Looking for a personal brochure to give prospects? Order your own 1 page Personal Infographic. Compact & informative goo.gl/awTxKo 2 weeks ago
- Realtor or Business Personal Infographic themarketingguy.wordpress.com/2016/09/27/rea… https://t.co/9akUMHTcEG 3 weeks ago
- Real Estate Bubbles: The Six Cities at Risk of Bursting - Vancouver is number 1 in the world!!! goo.gl/HCTh6E via @Visualcap 3 weeks ago
- This made me laugh at Fresh Street Market. fb.me/85XReFRvf 1 month ago
- 13 Scientific Reasons Explaining Why You Crave Infographics visualcapitalist.com/13-scientific-… via @Visualcap 1 month ago
Tag Archives: Marketing
It’s no secret that the economy is affecting people more than we can ignore as marketers. Higher gas prices are changing travel patterns and the sub-prime problems have impacted the renovation and furnishings sectors just to name two obvious issues. … Continue reading
Regardless of what you are selling or type of business you are in knowing as much about your customers is important to your success. As part of the Baby Boomer generation the recent third Quarterly Boomer Report “How Well Do … Continue reading
Sometimes an idea comes for a post from real life experience and I sit down and crank out a list of do’s and don’ts related to the subject. This time my pet peeve is cell phones and while researching the … Continue reading